Current Standard Rates:
$50 Per song
Pricing includes one full revision of each track at no extra charge. This means we will re-master as many tracks as you wish (from the original submission), one time. Requests for revisions 10 or more days from the date of delivery to customer will be done at regular prices.
50% due as deposit, 50% due upon delivery of completed masters. We can no longer release any masters until we receive full payment.
Terms and Conditions:
Pricing includes one “album revision” at no extra charge. An “album revision” is a revision to the spacing between tracks and the apparent loudness of each track with respect to each other. Requests for album revisions 10 or more days from the date of delivery to customer will be done at $75 per revision.
Shipping charges are the sole responsibility of the customer.
All PayPal fees and costs will be passed on to the customer.
All Pricing Includes :
Track By Track Processing
Each track or song will be processed individually. Depending on your objectives, we may appl combinations of multi-band compression, multi-band limiting, multi-band widening, multi-band excitement, equalization, high-pass filtering, parallel compression, noise reduction, tape or tube saturation, error detection and correction, DC offset removal, and loudness maximization.
We assemble your album with the track order you specify. You can specify tracks that cross fade into each other. You can specify the pause length between tracks. You can specify a “hidden track” before the CD starts, after the CD ends, or both.
We will use our critical listening environment and digital tools to make sure each track on your album is perceived as loud as the next. You may also specify specific tracks appear louder or softer than others.
We can encode CD text and IRSC codes onto your CD. With CD text encoded, your text will be displayed on CD players that support CD text. Typically CD text would include album title, artist name, and track name.
The last step in the CD pre-mastering or “mastering” processing is called dithering. Dithering is an elegant solution for reducing the bit depth of audio files while preserving resolution. Most likely, your audio files will need to be dithered to be compatible with the compact disc specification. Depending on your objectives you can choose from industry standard algorithms including Apogee UV22, Apogee UV22 HR, Waves, and IZotope MBIT +.
Customer can request 2 “Redbook” CDs of your completed album for $35. This type of CD is what you bring to a CD replicator or duplicator for mass duplication.
We use digital processes to detect glitches, clips, and clicks in source and subsequent processed files. Usually these short duration artifacts can be fully repaired. We use a digital process to check the Redbook CDs generated are identical to the master audio file generated in the steps above.
We do our best to protect your work. We will not play your tracks for anyone else. We transfer your files to password protected hard drives. We destroy original CDs and file sources.
By accepting the terms of this agreement, the customer agrees to the following terms:
1. Professional Audio Group LLC shall not be liable for any special, incidental or consequential damages, including without limitation lost income or profits, resulting from damage or destruction to the work prior to delivery to Professional Audio Group LLC.
2. Professional Audio Group LLC. SHALL HAVE NO LIABILITY FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE WHATSOEVER, DIRECT, INDIRECT OR OTHERWISE, RESULTING FROM ANY DELAY OR FAILURE RESULTING FROM CLIENT ACTIONS OR INACTIONS.
3. Warranty and Disclaimer of Warranties; No Consequential Damages. THIS WARRANTY IS IN LIEU OF AND Professional Audio Group LLC DISCLAIMS ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY AND WARRANTY OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. Professional Audio Group LLC’S SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE LIABILITY UNDER THIS WARRANTY SHALL, AT Professional Audio Group LLC’S DISCRETION, BE EITHER TO REPLACE ANY DEFECTIVE WORK, OR PART THEREOF, OR TO REIMBURSE CLIENT THE ACTUAL CHARGE PAID TO Professional Audio Group LLC BY CLIENT FOR ANY DEFECTIVE WORK OR PART THEREOF.
4. Professional Audio Group LLC SHALL IN NO EVENT BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOST INCOME OR PROFITS, OR CLAIMS OF ANY THIRD PARTY, ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THIS AGREEMENT OR Professional Audio Group LLC’S PERFORMANCE HEREUNDER, WHETHER OR NOT CAUSED BY Professional Audio Group LLC’S NEGLIGENCE.
5. FTP Site. Upon request from Client, Client materials may be made accessible to Client on Professional Audio Group LLC’s FTP site. Professional Audio Group LLC is not responsible for any unauthorized use or access to said FTP site or materials.
6. Indemnification. Client agrees to indemnify and save Professional Audio Group LLC harmless from all losses, claims, damages and other expenses, attorney’s fees, which Professional Audio Group LLC may suffer or incur in the event any claim is made against Professional Audio Group LLC for (a) libel, slander, violation of privacy or right of publicity, violation of Postal laws and regulations, patent, trademark or copyright infringement, contract or other cause of action arising in connection with or relating to Professional Audio Group LLC’s production of the work, (b) the use, display, performance, reproduction, publishing, transportation, mailing or distribution of the work, or (c) Client’s failure to obtain, or abide by the terms and conditions of this Agreement. Client further agrees at Professional Audio Group LLC’s request to defend at Client’s expense any such actions or claims made against Professional Audio Group LLC.
7. If any term or condition of this Agreement is held invalid, the remaining terms and conditions shall continue in full force and effect.